ohh MAN! I haven’t posted in so long! Here is a little recap…
5. Recently visited Barrelhouse Flat—in Lincoln Park—serving delicious cocktails (had a Manhatten!) and fun treats like kettle corn and cotton candy, pretty swanky.
4. Brunch at Balsan—got the smoked sea trout (basically lox), and definitely would recommend with a mimosa!
3. Been rockin’ these bad boys:
2. Birthday dinner at Market, a little preview of the Yoga Master pizza below: oven roasted mushrooms, asparagus, grilled eggplant and arugula with a drizzle of truffle oil.
1. Al’s wedding, which was a month ago now—hard to believe! So fun to celebrate one of my closet friend’s big day.